NAO - Choosing use location
Modified on: Mon, 27 Dec, 2021 at 10:29 AM
- NAO is designed for indoor use only.
- Keep NAO away from radiators or other heat sources.
- Do not operate NAO if non-condensed humidity is above 80%.
- Do not expose NAO to dust, sand, moisture, or excessive saline atmosphere (e.g. coastal environment).
- Do not place NAO at the edge of a table: NAO does not see where the table ends.
- Ensure there are no slope or stairs around NAO.
- Ensure NAO is on a smooth and flat surface.
- Avoid carpets or rugs to maximize its stability on the floor.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.