Connection to the robot via SSH protocol
Modified on: Wed, 10 Nov, 2021 at 3:18 PM
This articles explains how to connect to the robot using SSH protocol.
- From any location in your computer, press and hold SHIFT + right mouse click
- Select "Open PowerShell window"
- Type the command line : ssh nao@NAO_IP_ADDRESS then press ENTER
- if the following message appears, just validate by typing "yes" and press ENTER
- Fill in the IP address (wifi or ethernet), and use Port: 22
NOTE: From here the procedure is the same with a Linux / PowerShell window or PuTTY
- Fill in the fields for login and password (by default, login : nao | password : nao)
- The SSH connection is now active.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.