To turn your robot on:
- Make sure Pepper is:
- on a flat surface, providing enough space to move around,
- or properly installed on its Charging station .
- Make sure the Stop button is unlocked. For further details, see: How to unlock the stop button.
- Press the Chest Button once.
- The LEDs start blinking and fading, informing you about the progress of the startup.
- The boot process is completed when Pepper says "OGNAK GNUK".
- Autonomous Life starts shortly after, Pepper starts seeking your attention. If applications are installed, they may be launched automatically or interactively.