PEPPER 2.5 - Lost or forgotten password
Modified on: Fri, 17 Jun, 2022 at 11:30 AM
If you have lost or forgotten the login/password of your robot and it's not "nao/nao" anymore, then you can follow these steps to reset the password.
- Your robot needs to be connected to the internet
- You need to be owner of your robot or at least, know the password of the aldebaran account to which your robot is linked to
- This is working only for Pepper with NAOqi 2.5 (Python version)
On the "Robot applications" panel launch the "boot-config"
, this will display the Settings Menu on the tablet of your robot
On the tablet, click on the "Settings" icon, then click on "Factory Reset" as in the folling picture :
- It will ask for your aldebaran account, so just enter your own email and own password that you use to connect to https://cloud.aldebaran-robotics.com/ (your robot is already linked to your account so your email adress should appear on the robot):
- Then click on the right arrow and validate to perform the Factory Reset :
- Your robot is now performing the Factory Reset, at the end it will reboot and you will be able to do the intial configuration ( Getting Started Wizard ) and choose the password for your robot.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.