This page provides information of how to edit a behavior tree using the robot screen.
- Modify a Move to Node
- Edit a Wait Node
- Edit a Conditional
- Edit a Set to Node
- Edit a Service
- Copy-Cut-Paste-Delete Nodes
Modify a Move to Node
Select the Move To node to modify using the Navigator Selector Knob.
Select the parameter that you want to edit.
Example: Changing the Joint Speed Ratio.
Test will move the robot in the work space to the node selected. The screen will ask for confirmation.
Update Arm Pose
Move the robot to the new location and the select Update Arm Pose. The screen will ask for confirmation.
- Select Frames to choose or change the relative frame. The default frame is the active end point frame.
- Press the square button on the Navigator to adjust the increment value. The default value is 5mm.
- Scroll to the number position on to change ##.# and select. Scroll the Navigator knob clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the value. Confirm or Cancel to go back.
- Scroll to check mark and click the Selector Knob to confirm and update the position. If Confirm is not selected and the back button is selected to back to the Robot Screen, the Nudge position changes will not be saved. This is helpful if the Nudge is unsatisfactorily changed, then exiting will go back to the current position and allow the user to start over.
Edit a Wait Node
Any changes must be saved by selecting the check box .
Edit a Conditional
Some nodes will have a limited set of parameters that can be modified on the Robot Screen. Robot Screen will prompt the user to "Use Studio to edit" when parameters are required to be modified in Intera Studio.
Edit a Set to Node
- The add a variable select Add Set Variable
- The change or select a variable, scroll to, highlight, and select the current variable.
- This will display a list of all available configured signals. (To create and configure more signals, use Intera Studio Signal panel)
In this case, the mass of the part is set to zero because the part is being placed.
- Select confirm to save.
Edit a Service
Vision Nodes must be edited in Intera Studio
Landmark Node edits must be done in Intera Studio.
Reregister a Landmark
- You can Re-register a landmark manually by selecting Reregister.
- Select REREGISTER to complete the process.
Note: When a Landmark is registering, a progress bar and message will appear on the Robot Display Screen.
- Copy- Copies the parent node and all children. Name of new node will be "node name-1".
- Cut- Cuts the parent node and all children.
- Paste- To paste, highlight the node that the cut/copied node is to be placed after. Press the square button and select paste. Pastes the node in to the behavior tree directly after the currently selected node.
- Delete- Deletes the node or the node and all of its children.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article